Get to the Value-Add Stage Quickly with our Total Field Management Solution
- Out-of-the-box fully integrated gridded reservoir simulator and gathering system model
- Shale specific data entry and modeling
- Internal pipeline corrosion calculations and standardized reporting for regulatory and internal submissions
- Integration with VMGThermo allows users to perform hydrate calculations on the fly without having to import hydrate curves created elsewhere
- Speed at which users can create and history match the model, then run forecasts and compare multiple scenarios
- Generate custom reservoir and pipeline cross sections
We have designed an 'out of the box' total field management solution for building Integrated Production Models quickly and easily. Such models include linking a gridded reservoir simulator with a gathering system model that allows for full-field development evaluations and forecasting to be performed. The value of such models is their multidisciplinary nature that ensures team members from geoscience, reservoir engineering, and production engineering have input and are aligned. This allows for fully comprehensive evaluations to be performed utilizing the full technical talents of staff across the total field.
Join us for lunch on June 6, 2017 from 12:00 to 1:30 MDT at the Calgary Petroleum Club (319 5 Ave SW) and learn how you can expedite your Field Development and Forecasting evaluations.
Can't attend in person? Register to join via webinar instead.
Please register by June 2, 2017.