Symmetry Multiphase Flow Dynamics
Led by our senior upstream consultants, this course will take a deep-dive into Symmetry's ability to evaluate liquid drop-out, generate pigging schedules, evaluate slug catcher design and control strategies and more. Attendees will also gain a fundamental understanding of the mulitphase mechanistic flow models available within Symmetry.
This seminar will also investigate:
- How to create integrated gathering system pipeline and facility models in Symmetry
- Analyzing the hydraulic, thermodynamic, and heat transfer behavior associated with pipeline design and operation
- How to simulate pipeline pigging and formulate a pigging schedule
- How to evaluate turndown and future expected phase flowrates at the design stage
- How to check both steady-state and transient scenarios for risks of Hydrate formation and possibility of line blockage
- Simulation of highly-transient safety incidents such as controlled blowdown and uncontrolled rupture
November 20 - 21, 2019
To register for a course please provide your name, company, and preferred course date.
Attendance is limited. Early registration is recommended. Laptops are required.